At what point do you take girls out of school altogether because boys can’t handle it?
Parent of a female teen whose school banned leggings
"Expecting girls to be the gatekeepers of boys’ bad behavior is a slippery slope to placing more serious restrictions on women’s bodies, and lets boys off the hook at a time when they should be focusing on how to improve their own actions."
self care ideas ( ◠ ᴥ ◠ )
- eat fruit or something sweet
- take a warm bath with lots of bubbles!!
- brush hair gently
- walk outside barefoot, look at nice flowers
- listen to soft nice music
- go to the thrift store and buy nice old clothes
- bake something
- do laundry and make clothes smell nice
- brush cat